UNOFFICIAL ELDER SCROLLS TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAME
BASED ON FIFTH EDITION
Have you ever wanted to explore more of Tamriel than what you could in Skyrim or Oblivion? Do you wish you could have a more meaningful impact on the world around you and interact with everything? UESTRPG gives you the ability to do just that. This custom 5e ruleset allows you to play in the worlds greatest roleplaying setting using the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
- 10 classic races to choose from
- 12 iconic Elders Scrolls classes, mixing new and original 5e classes
- Birthsigns familiar to the world of Nirn
- 18 Racial feats to further customize your Elders Scrolls characters
Terrors of Tamriel vol II is the second anthology of its kind, collecting of all the characters featured in the Monster of the Month series from March of 2021 to March of 2022. This year, we focused mostly on the important allies and villains found in Skyrim, to coincide with the release of Shadows Over Skyrim. These two books pair well together to create memorable moments in the campaigns set in the snowy province.
- 45 full color pages
- 20 custom creature statistics
- Ally with iconic Skyrim characters, or tackle some of Tamriel’s greatest threats!
Return to the province of Skyrim in a way you never have before with this addition to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Tabletop Roleplaying Game. New guilds provide game masters with a variety of benefits and perks to give to the player characters, and present inspirational quest ideas to help form campaigns centered on these stories. A hoard of new items, including the iconic Dragon Priest masks, provide treasures for players to find, and new monsters help create the memorable fights to find them.
- 6 new guilds with perks, NPC descriptions, and quest ideas
- Over 70 new items, inspired from Skryim and ESO
- Over 100 new stat blocks of enemies and allies from the north
Explore Cyrodiil like never before in this new guide for UESTRPG. In Part 1 of Legionnaire’s Guide to Cyrodiil these pages you will find everything you need to build exciting characters inspired by the best roleplaying game setting.
- Choose from 38 new subclasses
- Join familiar guilds like the Fighters Guild or the nefarious Dark Brotherhood
- Over 150 new spells to customize your Elder Scrolls characters
- Over 150 new items, each inspired from the Elder Scrolls games
Terrors of Tamriel vol I is a collection of all the creatures that were part of the Monster of the Month series from March of 2020 to March of 2021. Inside you’ll find the Five Companions from Elders Scrolls Online, Dwemer animunculi, Pelinal Whitestrake, and even some characters from the Elder Scrolls Adventure’s game Redguard.
- 41 full color pages
- 23 custom creature statistics
- Team up with iconic Elder Scrolls characters, or fight back against deadly threats
Elsweyr is the ancient homeland of the Khajiit, the cat-people of Tamriel. Here, the varying lands change from the shifting sands of an unrelenting desert in the north to the untamed jungles of the south. This book showcases many of the peoples and dangers that can be found within the provinces borders.
- Over 100 full color pages
- New player options for Khajiit furstocks
- Introducing the Necromancer class with 12 custom spells
- Way of the Desert Wind monk subclass
- 70 original stat blocks of monsters, beasts, and peoples
- 30 Elsweyr inspired items
- Mechanics to introduce Dragon Shouts into any game
Murkmire is an incredibly dangerous place, for both the locals and newcomers. This book highlights many of the dangers that can be found in the swamps of Black Marsh, along with some of the more perilous flora which should be avoided, if possible.
- 51 full color pages
- New Naga subrace for Argonian characters
- 30 Argonian inspired items
- 31 original stat blocks of monsters, beasts, and peoples
- A new faction and background to connect your characters with the Black Marsh
Summerset is home to many dangerous and amazing beasts. Within this bestiary, you will learn about many creatures, but like many tales from Tamriel, the information within may come from an unreliable narrator. Some of these monsters, like the Sload, are iconic to the Elder Scrolls, and have been part of the world since some of the earliest editions. Others, such as the Yaghra and the Indrik, are relatively new, as we discovered Summerset together in Elder Scrolls Online for the first time.
- 21 full color pages
- 17 monster stat blocks